Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Project Update!

Seeing as I always give myself more work than necessary, I found it pertinent to brand and package my Temp Tools once the design and production are complete. Thus, I have gotten a head start on designing the main logo which will be on all the packaging as well as engraved into each tool at the bottom where the connector is. So here are some initial logo designs:

The idea behind this design is to incorporate the representation of a leaf as well as the sign for recycling in one cohesive symbol. Having the great arrow on the packaging will subconsciously create a dialog with the user that lets them know right away that this item is recyclable. Below the main symbol are some other ideas I have been thinking about for creating more of a comprehensive logo, but I'm not sure if I want to surround the symbol or just leave it clean easy to read for the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment