Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Final Show

I cant believe the big opening has already come and gone. I have made this project my focus for a year and it is just about time to be done, it's sad. I have a feeling I will be pretty antsy for a while until my next project. Anyway, here are some images from the final display. While I think I could've displayed this project differently, I am content with the result and I think it relayed the goals of my project to people who came to the show.





Now, Im just trying to get the attention of the big power companies I wish I could work for. I have been sending out emails with information about my thesis project and hopefully it will find its way into the hands of the designers I look up to. Ill cross my fingers and keep you posted-cross your too.

No comments:

Post a Comment