Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What Am I Looking For Next?

To move on, I need to create a personal timeline with deadlines. I want to design a schedule with fluid deadlines as well as non-negotiables that will keep me on track. First and most importantly I have sent out many emails in hopes to find a company that works with biodegradable materials and would be willing to send me some samples to begin learning the limits of that substance.

LUCKILY: I have heard back from about 5 companies already (it hasn't even been a full day!) and have a strong lead from one business in particular- An individual from BeGreen Packaging emailed me asking that I call him tomorrow to ask him any questions I have. It's crazy to see how many people are willing to help you if you share how you are trying to break new ground or discover something that hasn't been looked at before.

No comments:

Post a Comment